Atmospheric, Planetary and Space Physics
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgRecent Publications
- Lyatsky, W., and A. Tan, Latitudinal effect in semiannual variation of geomagnetic activity, J. Geophys. Res., accepted, 2002 in press.
- Lyatsky, W., A. Tan, and G. V. Khazanov, Solar Wind Disturbances Responsible for Geomagnetic Storms, J. Geophys. Res., accepted, 2002 in press.
- Kozlovsky, A., A. Koustov, W. Lyatsky, J. Kangas, G. Parks, and D. Chua, Ionospheric convection in the postnoon auroral oval: SuperDARN and Polar UVI observations, J. Geophys. Res., accepted, 2002 in press.
- Benkevitch, L. V., W. Lyatsky, A. V. Koustov, G. J. Sofko, and A. M. Hamza, Substorm onset times as derived from geomagnetic indices, Geophys. Res. Lett., 28, No. 11, 2002.
- Lyatsky, W., P. T. Newell, and A. M. Hamza, Solar illumination as cause of the equinoctial preference for geomagnetic activity, Geophys. Res. Lett., 28, 2353-2356, 2001.
- Lyatsky, W., and A. M. Hamza, Possible role of ion demagnetization in the plasma sheet in auroral arc and substorm generation, Space Sci. Rev., 95, 373-385, 2001.
- Lyatsky, W., and A. M. Hamza, Seasonal and diurnal variations of geomagnetic activity and their role in Space Weather forecast, Canad. J. Phys., 76, 907-920, 2001.
- Lyatsky, W., L. L. Cogger, B. Jackel, A. M. Hamza, W. J. Hughes, D. Murr, and Ole Rasmussen, Substorm development as observed by Interball UV imager and 2-D magnetic array, J. Atmos. Solar-Terr. Phys., 63, 1609-1621, 2001.
- Lyatsky, W., and A. M. Hamza, A possible role of magnetosphere-ionosphere coupling in auroral arc generation, Ann. Geophys., 18, 1108-1117, 2000.
- Benkevich, L., W. Lyatsky, and L. L. Cogger, Field-aligned currents between conjugate hemispheres, J. Geophys. Res., 105, 27,727- 27,738, 2000.