Photorefractive Crystals, Diffractive Holographic Optics, Optical Methods for Environmental and Biological Applications, Investigations of Novel Materials and Techniques for Cancer Research
Office: 029 V. M. Chambers Bld.Phone: E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgRecent Publications
- N. Kukhtarev, T. Kukhtareva, P. Banarjee, P. Buchhave, J. Wang, V. Edwards, “Visualization of the Refractive Index Modulation by Optical Channeling”, SPIE Proc., Vol. 3793, 148-156, (1999)
- N. Kukhtarev, T. Kukhtareva, V. Edwards E. Wards, J. Jones, “ Surface and volume gratings in photorefractive crystals”, COST 2, Workshop on LiNbO3 crystals., Budapest, Hungary, May,17-21, 2001.
- N. Kukhtarev, T. Kukhtareva, V. Edwards, S. Sarkisov, M. Curley, J. C. Wang, V. Rotaru, O. Korshack, Optical Channeling and Diffraction in Photorefractive Crystals and Chalcogenide Films, SPIE Proc. Vol. 4803, Seattle, WA, (2002).
- N. Kukhtarev, T. Kukhtareva J. Jones, V. Edwards, M. Bayssie, J. C. Wang, Manipulation of microorganisms with optically induced gratings and photovoltaic pulses, OSA conference, October, 2003, Tucson, AZ
- N. Kukhtarev, T. Kukhtareva, M. Edwards, J. Jones, J. Wang, V. Edwards, M. Bayssie, Optical and High Voltage Electrical Pulses Generation From Photorefractive Crystals and Their Use For Manipulation of Nanoparticles and Microorganisms, Presentation at Jackson State University, Tri-State Collaboration, June, 2004.
- V. Edwards, N. Kukhtarev, T. Kukhtareva, J. Jones, F. Okafor, Optical Trapping Using a Moving Interference Pattern for Decontamination, Cleaning, and Separation of Liquid Solutions, First International Environmental Research Symposium, Jackson State University, October, 2004.
- N. Kukhtarev, T. Kukhtareva, J. Jones, M. Edwards, J. Wang, V. Edwards, Smart Photogalvanic Running-Gradient Interferometer, accepted to Journal of Applied Physics, 97 o54301 (2005).
- V. Edwards, N. Kukhtarev, T. Kukhtareva, J. Jones, J. Wang, S. F. Lyuksyutov, Optical Trapping Using a Moving Interference Pattern for Decontamination, Cleaning, and Separation of Liquid Solutions, has been accepted for publication in the International Journal of Environmental Research in Public Health, 2005.
- N. Kukhtarev, T. Kukhtareva, V. Rotaru, V. Edwards, F. Buchhave, J. Wang, S. Bairavarasu, Optical Channeling for Radial Holographic Grating Recording in Chalcogenide Glassy Semiconductor Films and Photo-Thermo-Plastic Films, SPIE proceedings, Vol 5912, page 591209-11, 2005.