- Course/Subject: Solar Energy
- Purpose/Objective: To familiarize students with historical background and current applications for solar energy.
- Course Summary: Students will build and program solar powered cars to function.
- Course Content:
- History of Solar Energy
- Solar Energy team competition
- Final contest and awards
- Experiment: Students will use solar panels to build and test a car.
- The car should be able to function (travel)
- The car should be able to charge by sunning itself
- Traverse an optical course
- The teams will be given a solar powered car, which they will have to assemble and demonstrate the above tasks.
- Points will be given for completeness and lack of errors
Michael P. Anderson Biography