AAMU Student Health & Wellness Center
Registration: 7:00 a.m. Opening Program: 9:00 a.m.
Prospective Football Team Walk-On Criteria:
- Provide a Copy of High School Transcript Showing High School Graduation Date
- Provide Proof of ACT/SAT Scores
- Provide NCAA Clearinghouse ID Number
- Provide Major Medical Insurance Card
- Be a High School Graduate
Head Football Coach, James Spady and a few players will attend Open House during the opening program. A few lucky students will have the opportunity for photographs with members of our football team, so don't be late!
The Director of Bands and staff will hold auditions in the band room
located in the
Morrison Fine Arts Building, beginning at 10:30 a.m.
Saturday morning. University Ambassadors will escort students to the
Fine Arts Building immediately following the opening program.
The audition will consist of major scales, optional minor scales chromatic scales, sight reading and optional solo.
The following items will be needed in order to audition on Saturday:
- Ink pen
or concert band music, if available)
University Choir Auditions:
The Alabama Agricultural & Mechanical University Choir recently performed at the Lincoln Center in Washington D.C. and received a 3 minute standing ovation!
Here are a few tips if you would like to audition for the University Choir. Please also be prepared to perform a few short vocal exercises.
- Wireless Devices
- iPods, etc.
- One piece from standard audition repertoire such as, Spiritual, Art Song or a selection from Music Theater