Navigate Up
Sign In

Academic Advising Center E-Advisor

Bookmark and Share

​Frequently Asked Questions

Who is my Academic Advisor?

How do I access my self-service banner account?

How do I activate my bulldog email account?

How do I sign up for bulldog alerts?

How do I declare/change my major or minor?

How do I sign up for tutoring?

Where can I find the curriculum for my major?

How do I calculate my GPA?

How do I make a request to take (transient) courses at another institution?

How do I cancel my class registration?

How do I officially withdraw from the University?

  • Secure and complete a Withdrawal Clearance Form from the Registrar's Office.
  • Complete an exit interview with the Office of Special Student Services.
  • Obtain signature from the Financial Aid Office.
  • Obtain signature from the Cashier's Office.
  • Return the completed form to the Office of the Registrar.