1. Design or improve industrial operations using critical thinking, theoretical knowledge, and practical understanding.
2. Conduct, analyze, and interpret experiments using appropriate analysis tools and troubleshooting methods for process improvement.
3. Demonstrate basic management, organizational, and leadership skills.
4. Demonstrate competence in oral presentation, and written communication.
5. Apply knowledge of probability, statistics, and quality control to the management of operations.
6. Apply knowledge of economic analysis and cost control to the management of technological operations.
7. Recognize and demonstrate professional, ethical and social responsibilities.
8. Identify and define properties of materials and fabrication methods.
9. Recognize and apply computer systems as tools for productivity.
10. Demonstrate individual and team-based critical thinking and problem solving competencies.