Navigate Up
Sign In

Final Research Papers/Projects For Non-Thesis Options Of Master’s Degree Programs

Bookmark and Share

All students completing the non-thesis option of master’s degree program must submit a copy of the paper electronically to the Office of Graduate Studies. All papers submitted to the Graduate School must meet the deadline outlined in the University Academic Calendar for the semester in which the student seeks to complete the degree program. Students should email their document, using their bulldog email account, to