The mission of the Office of Institutional Planning, Research and Effectiveness (OIPRE) is to serve as a center for the gathering, analysis, and dissemination of institutional information and data. Accuracy and integrity of information supports the ongoing planning and assessment process of the University and contributes to the accomplishment of its mission.
NEW: Student Performance Indicators
AAMU Strategic Plan - INTO THE FUTURE (updated 2015)
- The new plan provides focus and guidance for the long view (2015-25) and represents a four-prong approach to academic excellence through 1) a quality
and distinct educational experience; 2) the promotion of excellence, innovation
and creativity University-wide; 3) infrastructure upgrades; and 4) a diverse
Institutional Effectiveness Plan
- Alabama A&M has fashioned the institutional framework that integrates assessment of quality improvement at every level of the institution.
Quality Enhancement Plan
- Overview (Description and Components). The new Quality Enhancement Plan is in progress.
Strategic Planning Online (SPOL)
- Automating the planning, budgeting, assessment and accreditation processes.
Data Request Form
- Quick overview of AAMU statistics and data.
- Massive repository of AAMU data including admissions and enrollment information.
- Dashboard (2012 Interactive Excel)
- In Excel if prompted enable micros and click continue.
- Dashboard (2011 Quicks Facts About The University)
AAMU Credit Hour Production Report
Assessment Instruments Results