Navigate Up
Sign In

Selecting or Changing Majors

Bookmark and Share

Students who wish to declare or change their respective major, minor, or concentration must complete and submit a Major/Minor/Concentration Declaration or Change form. The form must be completed by the student and signed by the respective  Departmental Advisor and Chairperson and returned to the Registrar's Office located in Room 204 Patton Hall. All course work taken will remain on the transcript and will be computed in the grade point average.