Sign In

Forms and Links

Bookmark and Share

To Register with the Office of VADS

AAMU VA Student Registration Form 

Service Animal   Form to register Service Animal at AAMU

Prior VA Credit  This form must be filled out by all students receiving VA Educational Benefits

To Apply for VA Educational Benefits

To Take a Class At Another University

Students who would like to take classes at a different institution using federal benefits needs to provide a Transient Letter from Alabaam A&M University verifying the courses you would like to take at another institution can be transferred to Alabama A&M University.

Transient Form


Scholarships Military Dependents and Veterans

Licensing and Certification

Students under federal benefits may qualify for licensing and certifications to be paid by the Veterans Administration. To request this reimbursement please fill out form 22-1803 and turn it into the Office of Veterans Affairs & Disability Services.

Tutoring Reimbursement

Students who receive federal benefits may be eligible $100 a month for up to 12 months towards tutoring costs. For reimbursement please turn in a Tutoring Form to the Office of Veterans Affairs & Disability Services.

Change Direct Deposit

Please call 1-877-838-2778

Important Links

Request your DD-214

Alabama Department of Veteran Affairs

G.I. Bill Website

Request of Military Transcripts

Web Automated Verification of Enrollment (WAVE)

Alabama A&M University Links

Apply for Undergraduate Admissions

Apply for Graduate Admissions

Free Application for Financial Aid (FAFSA)

Degree Programs

Holiday Schedule