The Quality Enhancement Plan (QEP) Student Logo Contest is underway!
The winning entry will receive a PRIZE so get your entry in before the deadline-August 30, 2013-for a chance to win!
The QEP Marketing Team is seeking talented students to design a logo that will
be used by the University as part of its’ Southern Association of Colleges & Schools (SACS) reaffirmation.
The QEP focus is critical thinking and the title of the QEP is “Enhancing Students’ Critical Thinking Skills”. The slogan is “Dare to Think!” The logo should depict a visual of the above title and/or slogan.
1. All entries must be designed by a current full- or part-time undergraduate student—no group entries will be accepted.
2. Must submit logo design as a pdf.
3. Only one entry will be accepted for each student.
4. Include name, major, classification, email address and phone number.
5. Entries must not violate the University’s Student Code of Conduct.
6. The winning entry will be selected by the QEP Marketing Team with the approval of the QEP Design Team and Steering Committee.
7. By entering this contest, students understand and agrees that the winning logo will be used as marketing material and becomes the property of Alabama A&M University and can be used exclusively by the University.
Entries should be submitted to email@example.com by midnight on August 30, 2013 and the winner will be announced on September 7, 2013. For more information on the contest, please contact Mr. Alfonso Smith (5385) or Mrs. Sandra Stubbs (5287).