STARS Transfer System
Welcome To AAMU!
We appreciate your interest in continuing your education at Alabama A&M University. To assist you in the transfer process, AAMU has developed the following pages that supplement the AGSC approved transfer guides obtained through the STARS System.
Also included for your convenience is a transfer credit equivalency guide. These are not all inclusive. A complete equivalency will be done once the student is officially admitted.
AAMU Transfer Articulation
Alabama A&M University (AAMU) is dedicated to making the transfer transition as easy as possible. As required by state law, AAMU will take your coursework as outlined on the AGSC Transfer Guide and graduate you with the same number of hours as our native students in the same major (assuming you do not change majors). If you have printed out an AGSC Approved Transfer guide for your course of study, we would strongly recommend that you print this page and use it along with your AAMU guide. Our Colleges /Departments have chosen those courses which would best fit into AAMU's existing General Studies Program. To minimize transfer problems and best prepare you to finish your program in the minimum hours required, you should take courses as outlined below. Thanks again for choosing Alabama A&M University.
NOTE: The AAMU guide pages below are for the current Undergraduate Bulletin.
- Click on your major below.
- Print the page.
- Attach the printed document to your AGSC Transfer Guide.
- Animal Bio-Health Sciences
- Biology Teacher Ed
- Business Administration
- Chemistry Teacher Ed
- Civil Engineering
- Communications Media
- Communicative Sciences & Disorders
- Computer Science
- Computer Science 4+1
- Construction Management
- Criminal Justice
- Education, Elementary (K-6)
- Education, Pre-Elementary (P-3)
- Education, Special, Collaborative (K-6)
- Education, Special, Collaborative (6-12)
- Electrical Engineering
- English Teacher Ed
- Environmental Science
- Family & Consumer Sciences -- Apparel, Merchandising, and Design
- Family & Consumer Sciences -- Human Development and Family Studies
- Family & Consumer Sciences -- Nutrition & Hospitality Mgt -- General Dietetics
- Family & Consumer Sciences -- Nutrition & Hospitality Mgt -- Hospitality Mgt
- Family & Consumer Sciences Teacher Ed
- Food Science
- General Art
- General Social Science Teacher Ed
- Liberal Studies
- Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Mathematics Teacher Ed
- Mechanical Engineering
- Music Teacher Ed
- Physical Education (P-12)
- Physics Teacher Ed
- Plant Biotechnology
- Political Science
- Social Work
- Sport Management
- Urban and Regional Planning
In order to view PDF files on your computer, you must have a PDF reader program installed. If you do not already have such a reader, you can download a free reader at Adobe's website: Download Adobe Acrobat Reader Software