The Office of Judicial Affairs, through counseling and guidance, adjudicates violations of the Student Code of Conduct in a fair and consistent manner. The Code of Conduct is stated in the student handbook "Life on the Hill".
Our office functions as a resource for student rights and responsibilities in disciplinary matters, and it ensures that students are informed on disciplinary processes and procedures.
Judicial Affairs fulfills this mission by:
- Educating students on behavioral standards.
- Conducting the student disciplinary review process.
- Promoting fairness and due process in the judicial settings.
- Encouraging students to be responsible members of the on-campus and off-campus community.
- Working in partnership with the University Police Department to protect the health and safety of the university environment.
Review our Student Code of Conduct
PH: (256) 372-5616