Skip to content

Veterans Affairs and Disability Services

If you are a veteran or dependent of a veteran, a student requesting accommodations from Disability Services, or requesting an official university excuse, please contact one or both of the following. Please visit Veterans Affairs and Disability Services for additional information such as how to request benefits and/or accommodations.   



Email Address

Sanoyia Williams

Disability Services, Veterans Affairs, Excuses, and University Excuses

Angela Crum

University Excuses and General Questions