Wellness and Nutrition
The Student Health and Wellness Center wants you to move ---- no matter where you are. Staying physically active, practicing mindfulness, and eating a balanced meal are proven ways to release stressful energy. Please contact Willie Hayes: firstname.lastname@example.org or Whitney Butler: email@example.com should you have questions.
- Intuitive eating is an approach that allows you to create a healthy relationship with food, mind, and body. It helps you make peace with food and prevents the categorization of "good" and "bad" foods.
Get Active (Workouts)
- This platform is free to use. Choose from eight categories of workouts, no subscription required at this time. These workouts will be available during the entirety of the covid-19 situation.
- Down Dog is an app that provides yoga workouts at all levels. Down Dog is offering free access to workouts for students and teachers through July 1st when you sign up with your .edu email address.
- Subscription required for this platform
- Visit Youtube for GetRight TV tutorials