Knowledge Sharing Center
Assisting HBCUs In Obtaining Federal Government Contracts
Benefit from our experience. Through the Knowledge Sharing Center, the AAMU-RISE Foundation provides HBCUs and minority-serving institutions with training and guidance on how to secure government contracts and maintain compliance with the agency’s regulations.
Areas of concentration include
- Acquisition Planning
- Responding to Solicitations
- Negotiating and Executing the Contract Award
- Properly communicating any issues and concerns during the award process
- Properly managing the Contract
- Creating compliant proposals
The Benefits of Membership Include
- Workbooks for each module that include tasks to complete, enhancing the learning experience.
- Training Modules that teach you everything you need to know, from understanding the FAR System to best practices, as well as links to online resources.
- Free Membership This site is funded, in part, by a grant from NASA allowing free access to faculty, staff, and students of Minority Serving Institutions.
Use the Knowledge Sharing Center
Access The Knowledge Sharing Center portal to find training modules, videos, webinars, quarterly seminars and other exclusive tools on all aspects of obtaining government contracts.
In order to view PDF files on your computer, you must have a PDF reader program installed. If you do not already have such a reader, you can download a free reader at Adobe's website: Download Adobe Acrobat Reader Software