Let April shower you with scholarships!! The Write Place has compiled a list of scholarships for you. By clicking the names of each scholarship listed below, you will be linked to the respective website to learn more about these opportunities.
Scholarship Deadline: Wednesday, April 1, 2020
Scholarship Award: $1,500 annually, non-renewable.
- Must be enrolled or planning to enroll in the fall term as an undergraduate student in an accredited college that awards Bachelor of Science or Arts degrees.
- Must enroll full time.
- Must major in science fiction as literature, engineering, math, or physical sciences (e.g., physics, chemistry).
- This award is for international and U.S. students.
Essay Topic: A 500 – 1,000 word essay on one of the subjects listed on page 5.
Scholarship Award: The grant value is up to $1,000.
- Must be attending a college or university on a full time basis for the 2020 school year.
- Must be currently enrolled in the last year of high school, or currently a Freshman, Sophomore or Junior in a College or University.
Essay Topic: Artificial intelligence is the next disruptive technology. It is changing the world around us very quickly, and markets are transforming dynamically right under our noses.
- Name three ways in which artificial intelligence could change the automotive industry in the next ten years, and why. Include your name, contact information, and school you'll be attending.
Scholarship Deadline: Tuesday, April 7, 2020
Scholarship Award: $1000 non-renewable.
- Must be a high school senior on track to graduate or a college student enrolled in an accredited four-year university/college, or currently enrolled in a two-year college and planning to transfer to a four-year university/college upon completion.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- Must have a grade point average of 3.0 or higher.
- Must have earned, or will earn your high school diploma this calendar year.
Essay Topic: Please tell us how YOU find balance between your school life, work life, and extracurricular activities. How will this balance help you find the "key" to a bright future?
Scholarship Deadline: April 30, 2020
Scholarship Award: $3,000
- Be thirteen (13) years of age or older at the time of application
- Be legal residents of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia
- Be currently enrolled (or enroll no later than the fall of 2026) in an accredited post-secondary institution of higher education
Essay Topic: "How will a $3,000 scholarship for education make a difference in your life?" (250 words or less)