Welcome to the Social Work Student Resources page.
The Student Handbook serves as a guide for prospective and current social work students. The handbook provides essential information about our programs, academic policies and procedures, and admission and degree requirements.
- BSW Portfolio Manual
- MSW Comprehensive Exam Manual
- Application of Graduation (MSW)
- Change of Program
- Comprehensive Exam Application
- Override Request Form
- Program of Study (Advanced Standing, Family and Child Welfare)
- Program of Study (Advanced Standing, Community Mental Health)
- Program of Study (2-3 yr Program, Family and Child Welfare)
- Program of Study (2-3 yr Program, Community Mental Health)
- 2022 MSW Demographic Survey
In order to view PDF files on your computer, you must have a PDF reader program installed. If you do not already have such a reader, you can download a free reader at Adobe's website: Download Adobe Acrobat Reader Software