mission of the Office of Institutional Research and Planning (OIRP) is
to serve as a center for the gathering, analysis, and dissemination of
institutional information and data. Accuracy and integrity of
information supports the ongoing planning and assessment process of the
University and contributes to the accomplishment of its mission.
Focus 2015 Strategic Plan
- The new plan provides focus and guidance for the long view (2015) and the immediate view 2002-2007.
Institutional Effectiveness Plan
A&M has fashioned the institutional framework that integrates
assessment of quality improvement at every level of the institution.
Quality Enhancement Plan
- Overview (Description and Components). The new Quality Enhancement Plan is in progress.
Strategic Planning Online (SPOL)
- Automating the planning, budgeting, assessment and accreditation processes.
- Quick overview of AAMU statistics and data.
- Massive repository of AAMU data including admissions and enrollment information.
- Quick Facts About The University
Assessment Instruments Results