The mission of the Office of Institutional Planning, Research and Effectiveness (OIPRE) is to serve as a center for the gathering, analysis, and dissemination of institutional information and data. Accuracy and integrity of information supports the ongoing planning and assessment process of the University and contributes to the accomplishment of its mission.
NEW: Student Performance Indicators
Focus 2015 Strategic Plan (updated 2012)
- The new plan provides focus and guidance for the long view (2015) and the immediate view 2008-2015.
Institutional Effectiveness Plan
- Alabama A&M has fashioned the institutional framework that integrates assessment of quality improvement at every level of the institution.
Quality Enhancement Plan
- Overview (Description and Components). The new Quality Enhancement Plan is in progress.
Strategic Planning Online (SPOL)
- Automating the planning, budgeting, assessment and accreditation processes.
Data Request Form
- Quick overview of AAMU statistics and data.
- Massive repository of AAMU data including admissions and enrollment information.
- In Excel if prompted enable micros and click continue.
- Dashboard (2012 Interactive Excel)
- Dashboard (2011 Quicks Facts About The University)
AAMU Credit Hour Production Report
Assessment Instruments Results