Sign In

Forms and Links

Bookmark and Share

To Verify School Enrollment

AAMU VA Student Registration Form 

Service Animal   Form to register Service Animal at AAMU

Prior VA Credit  This form MUST be completed by ALL students receiving VA Educational Benefits.

To Apply for VA Educational Benefits

To Take a Class At Another University

Students who plan to enroll in classes at another institution using benefits under Chapters 30, 31, 33, 35, 1606 or REAP will need to complete the Transient Form​  and request a Transient Letter from Alabama A&M University verifying the courses you plan to have transferred to Alabama A&M University. 



Scholarships Military Dependents and Veterans

VADS Scholarships

Licensing and Certification

Students under federal benefits may qualify for licensing and certifications to be paid by the Veterans Administration. To request this reimbursement please fill out Form 22-1803 and turn it into the Office of Veterans Affairs & Disability Services.

Tutoring Reimbursement

Students who receive federal benefits may be eligible to receive up to $1200 per year towards tutoring costs. For reimbursement please complete and submit a Tutoring Form to the Office of Veterans Affairs & Disability Services located in Carver Complex South, Room 106.

Change Direct Deposit

Please call 1-877-838-2778

Important VA Links

Request your DD-214

Alabama Department of Veteran Affairs

G.I. Bill Website

Request of Military Transcripts

Web Automated Verification of Enrollment (WAVE)

Alabama A&M University Links

Apply for Undergraduate Admissions

Apply for Graduate Admissions

Free Application for Financial Aid (FAFSA)

Degree Programs

Holiday Schedule