If you are requesting your transcript by mail, please submit a written request along with the $5.00 per transcript request made payable to Alabama A&M University. Acceptable methods of payment are personal and/or cashier's check and money orders.
Note: When ordering transcripts, you will have the option to have your transcript order held until after grades/degrees are posted. Please allow up to two weeks for grades/degrees to post after a semester has ended.
You can retrieve an unofficial transcript online if you attended the University from 1984 to present and you do not have a balance at the University. Follow the steps below:
- Click on this link to "Look-up Banner ID and PIN".
- Log on to "Self-Service Banner (SSB)" and follow the steps to set up your Banner Self-Service account.
- Select the following tabs "Student", "Student Records", and "Academic Transcript".
- Click "submit" to view and print your unofficial transcript.
METHODS OF DELIVERY
Transcripts can be requested to be sent by mail, to be picked up in person, or to be sent electronically.
- Mail: Please include a complete mailing address which includes the name of the organization, institution, or recipient, street address, city, state, and zip code.
- In Person: You must present a picture ID to pick up your transcript. Your request must be submitted by 2:00 p.m. one business day before in order for you to pick up your transcript by the next business day by 2:00 p.m. in the Registrar's Office located in 204 Patton Hall. If you are authorizing someone else to pick up your transcript, they must also present a picture ID and a signed letter from you authorizing them to pick up the transcript.
- Electronically: Please Note: This option is temporarily unavailable. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Note: The Transcript Processing Fee is a "Non-Refundable "fee. You must contact the Office of Collection/Students Accounts at (256)-372-5195 to confirm that your balance is clear before submitting your transcript request. Transcripts cannot be processed for students that have a financial obligation to the University.
If you have any additional questions regarding your transcript, you may contact our office at (256)-372-5254 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.