Sign In

 Documents and Forms

Bookmark and Share

Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Accommodation Request

Background Check Authorization (Disclosure, Acknowledgement and Authorization, and Summary of Your Rights under Fair Credit Reporting Act)

Benefit Enrollment



Employment Visa Request

Family and Medical Leave Act Forms (FMLA) and Information


Leave Request (includes compensatory leave)

Name and Social Security Change


Outside Employment Verification


Payroll Forms

- Standard Forms for All Employees (Submission Instructions Below):


 Submission Instructions for the Payroll Forms:

    1. Graduate Assistant/Part-time/Adjunct Personnel Employment - For initial hire, submit directly to the Office of Human Resources, 4101 Meridian Street.
    2. Bi-weekly Personnel Employment - Submit the above "Standard Forms" to the Office of Human Resources, 4101 Meridian Street.
    3. For Full-Time Faculty & Staff - After initial hire, submit directly to the Payroll Department - Patton Hall Room 105. 
    4. Payroll forms can be submitted directly to Payroll as an attachment to


Performance Evaluations for Staff and Non-Academic Administrative-Supervisory:


Performan​ce Evaluatio​ns for Faculty and Academic Administrators:

(These forms are managed by the Office of Academic Affairs.  The forms must be submitted directly to the Office of Academic Affairs, Patton Hall 108.)

​​Reduction Authorization Forms for 403b or 457 Plans (Full-Time Faculty and Staff)


Reporting Workplace Injury or Illness Incident


Request for Employment Verification

Request for Information from an Employee's File


Request to Review/Copy Personnel and/or Benefit File


Salary and Wage Administration

Tuition Assistance