Ph.D. in Physics (University of Alabama in Tuscaloosa)
Office: VMC 234
Phone: (256) 372-4845
Electron Spin Resonance, Nuclear Magnetic Resonance, Mathematics Education, Mathematical Modelling
1. 1-Soliton Solution of the Biswas-Milovic Equation with Log Law Nonlinearity, Fayequa Majid, Caspian Journal of Mathematical Sciences, CJMS. 1(2), 2012, 88-93.
2. Deep Versus Surface Approach to Enhance Teaching Skills in Undergraduate Mathematics Courses, Fayequa Majid, International Journal of Engineering, Research and Development, IJRD, vol 3, issue 9, 2012, 70-73.
3. Solitary Wave Solutions of the Vakhnenko-Parkes Equation, Fayequa Majid,HouriaTriki, Tasawar Hayat, Omar Aldossary, Anjan Biswas, Nonlinear Analysis: Modelling and Control, Vol 17, No. 1, 2012, 60-66.
4. Optical Soliton Perturbation in Non-Kerr Law Media: Traveling Wave Solution, Anjan Biswas, Megan Fessak, Stephen Johnon, Siercke Beatrice, Daniela Milovic, Zlatko Jovanoski, Russell Kohl, Fayequa Majid, Optics & Laser Technology 44, 2012, 263-268.
5. Adiabatic dynamics and numerical simulations of solitons in α-helix proteins, Anjan Biswas;,Pablo Suarez, Jacquelyn Gillespie, Fayequa Majid, Annals of Biological Research, 2011, 2 (1) : 156-161.
1. Co-PI: WIDER: NSF 13-552 since January 2014, a two years grant
2. Co-PI, Interdisciplinary Center for Health Sciences & Health Disparities, an Evans- Allen grant, College of Agricultural, Life and Natural Sciences, Alabama A&M University, 23,956 August 2011-August 2012.
3. Principal Investigator, Title III Mini-Grant, 2008-2010, $45,000, Alabama A&M University.
4. Principal Investigator, Intra Campus Research Award, $1,000, Institute of Research & Development, 2005, Alabama A&M University.