ABOUT THIS PROGRAM
Alabama A&M Army ROTC is the premier leadership development program in the American Southeast. ROTC provides intense, hands-on leadership training and is included in your college curriculum. During classes, physical training and field training, you will be mentored by US Army professionals on what it takes to lead, and motivate your peers, while being mentally and physically fit. Joining this program will provide you with an opportunity to pay for college, gain valuable leadership skills, and ultimately earn a Commission as a US Army Officer!
- Student Organizations
- ROTC Training
- Bulldog Brigade of Military Alumni
- Faculty and Staff
RECRUITING AND ENROLLMENT
Students must be enrolled at Alabama A&M University, University of Alabama in Huntsville, Athens State University, or Oakwood University.
Contact our Recruiting Officer Mr. Hillman at 256-372-5045 or 1-800-401-1880
- GPA 2.00 or above
- Must meet age requirements (17-31 for Scholarship and 17-34 for Non-Scholarship)
- Must pass Army Physical Fitness Test
- Must pass DODMERB Physical Examination
- Must meet Army Height & Weight Requirements
- Must pass Security Back Ground Check
- Must be of good moral character and willing to serve