Alabama A&M Army ROTC is the premier leadership development program in the American Southeast. ROTC provides intense, hands-on leadership training and is included in your college curriculum. During classes, physical training and field training, you will be mentored by US Army professionals on what it takes to lead, and motivate your peers, while being mentally and physically fit. Joining this program will provide you with an opportunity to pay for college, gain valuable leadership skills, and ultimately earn a Commission as a US Army Officer!
RECRUITING AND ENROLLMENT
Students must be enrolled at Alabama A&M University, University of Alabama in Huntsville, Athens State University, or Oakwood University.
Contact our Enrollment and Scholarship Officer Mr. Kevin Hughes at (256) 625-9130 or (256) 372-4023
- Must be a US Citizen
- Have college GPA of at least 2.5 for scholarship; GPA of 2.0 for enrollment
- Be a full-time student (at least 12-semester hours)
- Ages 17-34 (must graduate before year of 31st birthday for scholarship)
- Pass Army fitness test
- Pass medical exam
- Meet Army Height & Weight requirements
- Must be a person of strong and honorable character