Centers for Excellence in Teaching and Learning
The Centers of Excellence in Teaching and Learning (CETL) is the umbrella under which faculty members (experienced and new) are instructed in the most effective strategies for engaging and teaching today’s college students.
Not only is CETL used as a professional development resource for faculty, it also conducts professional development workshops for the staff. CETL assists the University in the accomplishment of several of its initiatives – faculty and staff development, use of instructional technology, and distance education, which includes web-based instruction and oversight of instruction on off-site campuses.
What the CETL Includes
- The Center for Faculty and Staff Professional Development
- The Center for Distance Education/e-Learning
- CETL Workshops: Register Here
- Monday Morning Mentor
- Live Webinars (View on your own)
- Go2Knowledge (On demand Professional Development)
- CETL Conversation
- Brochure: Events Faculty
- Brochure: Events Staff
- Guide to AAMU for New Faculty/Adjuncts
- CETL Books
In order to view PDF files on your computer, you must have a PDF reader program installed. If you do not already have such a reader, you can download a free reader at Adobe's website: Download Adobe Acrobat Reader Software