Skip to content

Where to Go For Help

NOTE: If dialing off campus, all numbers begin (256) 372-xxxx (xxxx is the appropriate extension below)

Problem/Question Who to Call Extension
Advising 0-30hrs - Freshman Academy
31+hrs - College Dept. Advisors
See colleges
Address change Registrar's Office 5254
Bulldog Transit Transportation 5826
Dining Menu Aramark 5708
Employment (off campus) Career Development 5690
Employment (on campus) Financial Aid Office 5400
Financial Holds Collections 5200
Grievances Student Government Association 5617
Health Insurance Student Health Center,Student Affairs 5600, 5233
Health Problems Student Health Center 5600
ID Card Access Card Office 5185
International Students International Student Services 4745
Intramural Sports Intramural Office/Frank Lewis Gym 4262
Judicial Affairs Judiciary Officer 8409
Library Learning Resource Center 4725
Loans Financial Aid Office 5400
Meal Plans Residential Life and Housing 5797
Parking A&M Police Department 5555
Police A&M Police Department 5555
Residence Maintenance Request Your Residence Hall Director  
Room Reservation/Housing Office of Residential Life and Housing 5797
Senior Record Check Academic Coordinator of your Department  
Student Fees Cashier's Office 5203
Technology Related Problems / Questions Information Technology Services 4357
Transfer Student Form Registrar's Office 5254
Tutorial Assistance - Undergraduate Students Tutorial Assistance Network 5487
University Excuses Special Student Services 4429
Vehicle Registration A&M Police Department 5555
Veteran Affairs Special Student Services 5805
Withdrawals Registrar's Office 5254