Our travel policy may be found on the University Policies and Procedures page.
The University will follow the recommendations of the CDC and ADPH regarding testing and quarantining after domestic travel.
- The University will not authorize International Travel at this time. If individuals choose to voluntarily travel internationally, upon return to the United States, CDC recommendations regarding testing and quarantine will be followed.
- Until further notice, only fully vaccinated students will be allowed to travel with the University. Any chaperone accompanying student groups must be fully vaccinated.
- Advance Payment Responsibility Acknowledgment (APRA) Form
- Travel Authorization Request - Individual
- Travel Authorization Request - Group
- Per Diem Calculation Sheet
- Travel Advance Remittance Form
- Travel Expense Report Short Form
(To be used for travel less than two weeks only)
- Travel Expense Report Long Form
(To be used for travel in excess of two weeks only)
- Common Travel Reimbursement Rates
- Pre-travel Checklist
- Post-travel Checklist
- Travel Reimbursement Checklist
- In-State Travel Payment Income Tax Information (Memo)
- Out-of-State Meals and Incidentals Reimbursement Rates
- International Travel Reimbursement Rates
- In-State Meals & Lodging Reduction Schedule
In-State Travel Rates
Per Diem Reimbursement
|Less than 6 hours||$0.00|
|6 - 12 hours||$12.75|
|Greater than 12 hours||$34.00|
|Overnight (one night)||$85.00 per day|
|Overnight (two or more nights)||$100.00 per day|
|Overnight (more than two consecutive months, up to 1 year)||$75.00 per day|
Travel Advance Expense Report Status
Status of travel advance expense reports updated weekly. Current reports are as of Friday, June 11, 2021.
Current Mileage rate
- Who processes travel authorization requests?
Travel documents are processed by the University Travel Department. View our helpful table indicating who processes each type of document.Back to Top
- I received a travel advance and submitted an expense report. What is the status?
If you received a travel advance, the status of your expense report will be in one of the lists provided above. These lists are updated on a weekly basis.Back to Top
Contact Us University Travel Department
In order to view PDF files on your computer, you must have a PDF reader program installed. If you do not already have such a reader, you can download a free reader at Adobe's website: Download Adobe Acrobat Reader Software