Our travel policy may be found on the University Policies and Procedures page.
- Comptroller's Office Forms Page
- Common Travel Reimbursement Rates
- Pre-travel Checklist
- Post-travel Checklist
- Travel Reimbursement Checklist
- In-State Travel Payment Income Tax Information (Memo)
- Out-of-State Meals and Incidentals Reimbursement Rates
- International Travel Reimbursement Rates
- In-State Meals & Lodging Reduction Schedule
In-State Travel Rates
Per Diem Reimbursement
|Less than 6 hours||$0.00|
|6 - 12 hours||$12.75|
|Greater than 12 hours||$34.00|
|Overnight (one night)||$85.00 per day|
|Overnight (two or more nights)||$100.00 per day|
|Overnight (more than two consecutive months, up to 1 year)||$75.00 per day|
Travel Advance Expense Report Status
Status of travel advance expense reports updated weekly. Current reports are as of Friday, December 6, 2019.
- Who processes travel authorization requests?
Travel documents are processed by Accounts Payable and General Accounting, depending on the type of document. View our helpful table indicating who processes each type of document.Back to Top
- I received a travel advance and submitted an expense report. What is the status?
If you received a travel advance, the status of your expense report will be in one of the lists provided above. These lists are updated on a weekly basis.Back to Top
In order to view PDF files on your computer, you must have a PDF reader program installed. If you do not already have such a reader, you can download a free reader at Adobe's website: Download Adobe Acrobat Reader Software