MOVING YOUR COURSE ONLINE
- Determine your e-Learning delivery mode (Asynchronous, Synchronous or Combination) .
- Communicate with your students regarding your e-learning instructional delivery plan.
- Make your Blackboard course shell available to students.
BLACKBOARD LEARN VIDEO TUTORIALS
- Make Your Blackboard Course Available
- Creating An Assignment
- Create A Learning Module
- Creating Tool Link
- Blackboard Learn for Instructors: Building Your Course Playlist
BLACKBOARD COLLABORATE ULTRA VIDEO TUTORIALS
Faculty and students have access to Blackboard support Mondays thru Fridays, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Submit a ticket online at any time.
Faculty may also contact the Center for Instructional Technology team for assistance at 256-372-4542, Monday – Friday, from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.