Center for Distance Education & e-Learning
The Center for Distance Education and e-Learning (CDEeL)'s two-fold objective is to increase both the number and quality of our online courses, along with the resources needed for faculty course developers to meet that goal. With a full slate of training and workshops running throughout the year, there are many opportunities for faculty, staff, and students alike to delve into and explore the exciting world of e-learning.
Online & Hybrid Course Certification
All courses at Alabama A&M University that are offered as either fully online or hybrid are required to complete the course certification process. To review the certification standards, please access the CDEeL Online Standards below:
To begin the course certification process, please select the Course Certification Quickguide link.
- Asynchronous Online Certification Standards
- Synchronous Online Certification Standards
- Course Certification QuickGuide
- Online or Hybrid Course Request Form
- Expanding e-Learning in STEM
- Expanding e-Learning in STEM Online Course Developer
- Faculty e-Learning Lab Reservations
- Digital Content Equipment Check-Out
- Live and On-Demand Professional Development
AAMU Online offers fully online degree programs. If you live in the Birmingham area, you may also be interested in AAMU @ LSCC.
In order to view PDF files on your computer, you must have a PDF reader program installed. If you do not already have such a reader, you can download a free reader at Adobe's website: Download Adobe Acrobat Reader Software