Flexible Spending Account
Health Equity/Wage Works
Plan Year beginning January 1, 2022
- 2022 maximum limits for Health FSA Medical: $2,850.00
- 2022 maximum limits for Dependent Care Account: $5,000/household
- Extended deadline for sending receipts from the 2021 plan year is March 15, 2022.
Information: Why it’s required to send receipts
Online Claims or Pay My Provider: Log in and submit your claim at healthequity.com/wageworks
EZ Receipts® Smart Phone App
Download the EZ Receipts® app on your mobile device
Fax or Mail (Paper Claim Form)
Access a Pay Me Back claim form at
Phone Number: 1-877-924-3967
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I register my new account and view online program information?
Register your new online account by visiting healthequity.com/wageworks click on the “Log In/Register” button and select “Employee Registration” to create your new unique credentials. When asked for your ID Code in the self-identification process, use the last four digits of your Social Security Number. Complete your profile by:
- Entering your contact information
- Specifying your email and text notification preferences
- Identifying your preferred reimbursement method – check or direct deposit
- Updating your tax bracket to analyze cost savings
- Creating a username and password for ongoing access.
- How long will I have access to my current Take Care by WageWorks account?
You will have access to view your current account through the end of the run-out period. Visit takecarewageworks.com to access your account.Back to Top
- Will my direct deposit details transfer to my new account?
If you opted for direct deposit for reimbursements from your Take Care by WageWorks account(s), you will need to sign up for direct deposit on your account on your new account on healthequity.com/wageworks. Please log in to your account and update your reimbursement method in your profile effective plan start. Please allow up to two weeks for confirmation of your account numbers with your financial institution. Any claims submitted during this time will be reimbursed via check.Back to Top
- Will my carryover funds be available on my new plan year account?
Carryover dollars remaining on your Take Care by WageWorks account will be added to your new HealthEquity account approximately 45 days after prior year run out period ends if they have not yet been used by that point. All prior plan year claims must be directed to Take Care by WageWorks during the regular run out period.Back to Top
- Where can I find additional resources and information about my new FSA?
- Will I receive a new debit card?
Yes, if your plan allows for debit cards and you have an eligible election you will receive a HealthEquity healthcare card approximately 10-15 business days after your Employer processes enrollments.
The card will be mailed to your home address on file with HealthEquity. Additional cards may be requested through the Participant Site ‘Card Center’ tab for spouses and/or dependents.Back to Top
- Will my current Take Care by WageWorks debit card still work?
If you have a Take Care by WageWorks debit card, it will remain active through the end of your current plan year of 12/31/2020.Back to Top
- How do I file a claim on my new account?
Effective as of the new plan year, you will be able to access your new account online to request reimbursement for your eligible expenses. You can also use the EZ Receipts® mobile app to submit claims from your mobile device. If you would like to fax or mail your reimbursement request, please visit healthequity.com/wageworks and select “Employees” from the top toolbar then “Important Forms” from the “Support Center” list.
With the EZ Receipts® mobile application, you can file and manage your reimbursement claims and Card usage paperwork on the spot. To access your online account on the go with the EZ Receipts® mobile app, visit healthequity.com/wageworks and click on the “Log In/Register” button and select “Employee Registration” to create unique account credentials.Back to Top
- How do I file a claim on my current account?
You will continue to submit claims and receive reimbursements through your run out period using the current methods. Visit takecarewageworks.com to access your account or submit a claim. We urge you to try and submit these incurred expenses as soon as possible to help reduce your current account balance.Back to Top
- What if I had a Letter of Medical Necessity set up with Take Care by WageWorks?
Unfortunately, Letters of Medical Necessity do not automatically transfer. For any service or product that falls under the category of “Potentially Eligible Expense” or “Ineligible Expense” per IRC Sec. 213 (d), a Letter of Medical Necessity will need to be submitted to HealthEquity | WageWorks with your first claim. Your claim cannot be processed without your letter on file. For more information, please visit healthequity.com/wageworks and select “Employees” from the top toolbar then “Important Forms” from the “Support Center” list.Back to Top
In order to view PDF files on your computer, you must have a PDF reader program installed. If you do not already have such a reader, you can download a free reader at Adobe's website: Download Adobe Acrobat Reader Software