Center for Distance Education & e-Learning
The Center for Distance Education and e-Learning (CDEeL)'s two-fold objective is to increase both the number and quality of our online courses, along with the resources needed for faculty course developers to meet that goal. With a full slate of training and workshops running throughout the year, there are many opportunities for faculty, staff, and students alike to delve into and explore the exciting world of e-learning.
Online & Hybrid Course Certification
All courses at Alabama A&M University that are offered as either fully online or hybrid are required to complete the course certification process. To review the certification standards, please access the CDEeL Online Hybrid Course Standards, and to begin the course certification process, please select the Course Certification Quickguide link.
- AAMU Certified Online Instructors
- CDEeL Online & Hybrid Course Development Standards
- Course Certification QuickGuide
- Online or Hybrid Course Request Form
- Expanding e-Learning in STEM Online Course Developer Form
- Faculty e-Learning Lab Facilities
- Digital Content Equipment Check-Out
- Live and On-Demand Professional Development
In order to view PDF files on your computer, you must have a PDF reader program installed. If you do not already have such a reader, you can download a free reader at Adobe's website: Download Adobe Acrobat Reader Software