Alabama A&M University currently offers 7 levels of academic scholarships to in-state and out-of-state students.
- The AAMU Presidential Scholarship
Renewable for up to 8 semesters. Covers the cost of tuition, room, board and fees. Also includes a $1,000 book allowance per semester.
- Applicant must have a High School GPA of 3.75 or above.
- Applicant must have an ACT Score of 28 or above/SAT score of 1310 or above.
- The AAMU Merit Scholarship
- The AAMU Transfer Merit Scholarship
Covers the cost of tuition. Renewable for up to 4 semesters.
- Applicant must have a transfer GPA of 3.25 or above.
- Applicant must have met all Transfer Admissions criteria.
*Contact The Office of Community Colleges Relations & Global Initiatives 256-372-5418 for further details.Back to Top
- Normalite Opportunity Scholarship
Total annual value of $8,610.
- Must reside outside of the state of Alabama.
- Must be fully and unconditionally admitted as a full-time/first time freshman for the Fall 2019 semester.
- Must have a Composite Predictive Index, (CPI) Score of 20 or higher upon acceptance. The Composite Index Score is calculated during the admissions process. (Cumulative High School GPA + *Composite ACT Score = CPI)
- Must have paid all required 2019 Fall semester enrollment and orientation fees required of entering freshmen.
- Must have successfully completed the FAFSA, if applicable.
- If selected for verification during the FAFSA process, must have satisfied all verification requirements before receiving this award.
- The recipient of this award in combination with other institutional or federal aid (excluding student or parent loans) cannot result in a cash refund being awarded.
- Recipients of this award will see this award on their account AFTER the enrollment fee is paid.
- To maintain this award, recipients must maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.8 and must complete a minimum of 30 hours per academic year.
*Composite ACT or equivalent SAT Composite score.Back to Top
- AAMU Heritage Gold
Total annual value of $5,000 which includes a $250 book voucher per semester.
- Applicant must have minimum high school GPA of 3.25 or above and ACT score of 17.
- AAMU Heritage Silver
Total annual value of $3,500 which includes a $250 book voucher per semester.
- Applicant must have minimum high school GPA of 3.0-3.24 and ACT score of 17.
- AAMU Heritage Bronze
Total annual value of $1,500 which includes a $250 book voucher per semester.
Applicant must have minimum high school GPA of 2.50 and ACT score of 17.
- Alumni Scholarships
- Departmental Scholarships
- Federal Scholarships
Huntsville Association of Small Businesses in Advanced Technology (HASBAT)
The Huntsville Association of Small Businesses in Advanced Technology (HASBAT) is a nonprofit organization founded to increase business opportunities for high-technology small businesses in the Huntsville area. We serve as a beacon on the latest business opportunities, developments, and legislation within the federal government, which affect small contracting firms.
The HASBAT Advanced Technology Scholarship Fund awards $1,500 academic scholarships each year to students from local universities.Back to Top
- Private Scholarships
- Outside Scholarships
- Scholarships for African-Americans
- State Scholarships
For scholarship questions, please email us at email@example.com