The Huntsville Association of Small Businesses in Advanced Technology
The Huntsville Association of Small Businesses in Advanced Technology (HASBAT) is a nonprofit organization founded to increase business opportunities for high-technology small businesses in the Huntsville area. We serve as a beacon on the latest business opportunities, developments, and legislation within the federal government, which affect small contracting firms.
Now Accepting Applications for Annual Scholarships for Local College Students
The HASBAT Advanced Technology Scholarship Fund awards $1,500 academic scholarships each year to students from local universities.
- Must be a full-time upcoming junior or senior college student
- Must major in an advanced technology degree: Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, or any other technology-related degree
- Must maintain a GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Must be a United States citizen
- Must be interested in pursuing a career in an advanced technology field in the north Alabama area upon graduation
Scholarship Application may be found on the HASBAT website: http://www.hasbat.org
Click on "Scholarship Application" to download the application form as a Word 2007 document, then fill out the form on your own computer.
- Application must be typed and submitted prior to March 31st deadline
- All questions must be answered completely (no blanks)
- College transcript must be included with application (may be an unofficial transcript)
- At least one academic or community service letter of reference must be included with application
- Applicants may wish to include a resume, bio or other supporting material for the
selection committee to consider.
Applications are due before March 31st.
Send completed application and all documents listed above in an email (subject line “HASBAT Scholarship Application”) to email@example.com