Skip to content
- Be sure to return the FWS Authorization form to the Financial Aid Office, the payroll
forms to the Payroll Office and remaining personnel forms to Human Resources.
- Be consistently dependable. Be prompt, and work the hours for which you have been
- Notify supervisor prior to work time if you must be late or absent from work.
- Federal Work-Study students must maintain part-time enrollment.
- If you have problems or grievances with your work, talk with your supervisor. If it
cannot be resolved, discuss it with the department head.
- Excessive tardiness, absenteeism, or failure to perform assigned duties are grounds
- Give The Job Your BEST Effort!