Forms and Links
To Verify School Enrollment
- AAMU VA Student Registration Form to verify your enrollment
- Emotional Support and Service Animal Policy
- Support Animal Request Form to register a service animal at AAMU
ALABAMA NATIONAL GUARD EDUCATIONAL ASSISTANCE PROGRAM (ANGEAP) FORM
To Apply for VA Educational Benefits
- Prior VA Credit - this form MUST be completed by ALL students receiving VA Educational Benefits
- To Apply for Federal benefits - www.vets.gov
- To Apply for State benefits - Alabama Dependent Scholarship
To Take a Class At Another University
Students who plan to enroll in classes at another institution using benefits under Chapters 30, 31, 33, 35, 1606 or REAP will need to complete the Transient Form and request a Transient Letter from Alabama A&M University verifying the courses you plan to have transferred to Alabama A&M University.
Licensing and Certification
Students under federal benefits may qualify for licensing and certifications to be paid by the Veterans Administration. To request this reimbursement please fill out Form 22-1803 and turn it into the Office of Veterans Affairs.
Students who receive federal benefits may be eligible to receive up to $1200 per year towards tutoring costs. For reimbursement please complete and submit a Tutoring Form to the Office of Veterans Affairs located in Carver Complex South, Room 106.
Change Direct Deposit
Please call 1-877-838-2778
Alabama G.I. Bill®
Important VA Links
- Alabama Department of Veteran Affairs
- G.I. Bill® Website
- Request of Military Transcripts
- Web Automated Verification of Enrollment (WAVE)
In order to view PDF files on your computer, you must have a PDF reader program installed. If you do not already have such a reader, you can download a free reader at Adobe's website: Download Adobe Acrobat Reader Software