Skip to content

Forms and Links

To Verify School Enrollment

Service Animals



To Apply for VA Educational Benefits

To Take a Class At Another University

Students who plan to enroll in classes at another institution using benefits under Chapters 30, 31, 33, 35, 1606 or REAP will need to complete the Transient Form​ and request a Transient Letter from Alabama A&M University verifying the courses you plan to have transferred to Alabama A&M University.


Licensing and Certification

Students under federal benefits may qualify for licensing and certifications to be paid by the Veterans Administration. To request this reimbursement please fill out Form 22-1803 and turn it into the Office of Veterans Affairs.

Tutoring Reimbursement

Students who receive federal benefits may be eligible to receive up to $1200 per year towards tutoring costs. For reimbursement please complete and submit a Tutoring Form to the Office of Veterans Affairs located in Carver Complex South, Room 106.

Change Direct Deposit

Please call 1-877-838-2778

Alabama G.I. Bill®

Important VA Links

In order to view PDF files on your computer, you must have a PDF reader program installed. If you do not already have such a reader, you can download a free reader at Adobe's website: Download Adobe Acrobat Reader Software