Undergraduate Admission Requirements
Our undergraduate program is a pre-professional course of study leading to the Bachelor of Science degree through the School of Education.
- Designed to prepare the student for entry into graduate program study.
- Must have a minimum grade point average of 2.5 in general academic coursework before registering for CSD courses
- Students are required to maintain a minimum 3.0 grade point average on a 4.0 scale in CSD courses
- Upon completion of the sophomore year, students will be evaluated for permission to take upper division courses.
- Program provides the required course work and practicum experiences needed for entering a graduate training program in speech-language pathology.
- Admission to graduate programs is very competitive
- For a detailed list of requirements see the Undergraduate Bulletin