The Alabama A&M University Undergraduate Bulletin (AAMU Bulletin) is currently published every year, effective from the beginning of a fall semester to the end of a summer session. The information contained in this publication is current and accurate at the time of publishing. However, because changes in economic conditions and/or student program needs may occur at any time within the one-year period, AAMU reserves the right to adjust fee schedules, admission requirements, academic policies, curricula, and other institutional regulations and requirements as necessary. Students will be notified of changes through office and departmental correspondence and/or institutional posting through traditional or electronic means.
Students are expected to read and become familiar with the information contained in the AAMU Bulletin to which they are adhering. Students are responsible for knowing and understanding regulations and policies, and for meeting all deadlines and requirements of admission, registration and degree programs. Failure to read the information provided will not be considered an excuse for noncompliance.
NOTE: Curricula information listed in the Bulletins here, at this moment, takes precedence over curricula information found elsewhere.
- Undergraduate Bulletin 2019-2020
- Undergraduate Bulletin 2018-2019
- Undergraduate Bulletin 2017-2018
- Undergraduate Bulletin 2016-2017
- Undergraduate Bulletin 2015-2016
- Undergraduate Bulletin 2014-2015
- Undergraduate Bulletin 2013-2014
- Undergraduate Bulletin 2012-2013
- Undergraduate Bulletin 2011-2012
- Undergraduate Bulletin 2008-2011
- Undergraduate Bulletin 2006-2008
- Undergraduate Bulletin 2003-2005
- Undergraduate Bulletin 2000-2002
In order to view PDF files on your computer, you must have a PDF reader program installed. If you do not already have such a reader, you can download a free reader at Adobe's website: Download Adobe Acrobat Reader Software