Alabama Academy of Science 2020 Annual Meeting & Alabama Junior Academy of Science/Gorgas Scholarship Competition
Campus Map and Parking Information
- You will need to pick up a parking pass at the guard station upon entering the campus from the Chase Road entrance.
- Parking is available in five designated parking lots near the Arthur J. Bond Engineering Building.
- You can park in unnumbered parking spaces, but do not park in numbered or reserved spaces.
- Please display your parking pass on the dashboard of your vehicle.
GETTING TO CAMPUS
The main entrance to Alabama A&M University is located at the intersection of Chase Road and Councill Boulevard.
Detailed driving directions to campus are available on the AAMU website
Please enter campus at the Main Entrance & Guardhouse (A) on Councill Boulevard, north of Chase Road, to obtain a visitor parking pass. Meeting events will take place at the Bond Engineering Building (B) and the Knight Reception Center (C).
Visitor parking for events in the Bond Engineering Building is available in the following parking lots:
- Graduate Commuter Lot
- Dawson Building Lot
- Bond Engineering Building Lot
- Additional parking is available at the Carver Complex South Lot and the Morrison Fine Arts Building Lot
Visitor parking for events in the Knight Reception Center is available in the General Parking lot accessible via Holloway Road, the Parker Drive parking lot behind the Knight Center, or in front of the building (priority parking only).
Please do not park in reserved or numbered parking spaces in any lot. Please display your visitor parking pass on the dashboard of your vehicle.
Disability Access Parking is available in the Bond Engineering Building parking lot.
Visitors using rideshare transportation (e.g. Uber, Lyft, etc.) can be dropped off or picked up at the northeast entrance to the Bond Engineering Building accessible via Bond Drive from Chase Road and Akimbo Road.
In order to view PDF files on your computer, you must have a PDF reader program installed. If you do not already have such a reader, you can download a free reader at Adobe's website: Download Adobe Acrobat Reader Software