Skip to content
Strengthen Structures, Operations, and Systems to Promote and Support Organizational
Excellence and Stewardship
The Strategic Priority 2 Objectives are as follows:
- By Fall 2023, conduct a comprehensive organizational assessment to determine effectiveness
and efficiency to ensure that the university’s structure is responsive to future needs
- By 2023, implement an incentive-based data-driven management operations process which
results in increased unit productivity and efficiency.
- By Fall 2018, develop and conduct a university-wide customer satisfaction / climate
survey to establish a baseline.
- Increase university-wide customer service satisfaction by 10 percentage points from
60% to 70% by 2023.
The Strategic Priority 2 Implementation Strategies are as follows:
- Implement a focus on operational excellence across all areas of the University, with
particular emphasis on leadership, management, fiscal operations, workplace climate,
and customer service.
- Enhance the quality of faculty and staff through aggressive recruitment and support
of talented faculty and staff.
- Enhance performance based management for faculty, staff, and student employees
- Utilize best practices and technological enhancements to improve effectiveness and
efficiency of operations.
- Review and update University policies and procedures.
- Improve front-line capabilities to fulfill University’s commitment to quality service
- Implement professional development workshops at all levels.
- Enhance institutional research to facilitate effective data-driven decisions.