Gate Access Process
Obtain Your Parking Decal
First, go online to Public Safety’s site to register your vehicle.
- You’ll need your car registration, insurance, and driver’s license
- Print out your Temporary Permit
Pay the cashier, or fill out the payroll deduction form. (Payroll deduction can be made over 3 months or paid in full.)
Second, receive your decal/sticker from Public Safety (located in the University Services Building across from Foster).
Bring to Public Safety
- Temporary Permit and supporting documentation
- Faculty/Staff ID Card
- Payroll Deduction Form (or receipt for payment in full)
For Gate Access Activation
Once you have a current faculty/staff parking decal, come by the BTS office to activate your gate-access swipe card.
10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. / Closed for Lunch: Noon – 1 p.m.
Bring to Transportation Office
New Employees / New Cards Only
- Parking Receipt or copy of Payroll Deduction Form
- Faculty/Staff ID Card/Badge and A#
AAMU Departmental Cards
Forward email requests with employee name(s), A#(s) and the last five digits on the back of the card.
Questions Regarding Activation?
Patton Hall, Room 315