Welcome to the 13th Annual STEM Day at AAMU! This year's STEM Day will be held Friday, April 12, 2019.
Students planning to present a project for STEM Day should bear the following rules in mind.
- Only students with an accepted abstract will be able to present (an email was sent several weeks ago confirming this).
- Everyone must be dressed in business attire.
- Set up will begin at 7:30 a.m. in the AAMU Health and Wellness Center. All posters must be set up by 8:20 a.m. After this time, everyone will be asked to be seated for the program to start promptly at 8:30 a.m. If arrival time is after 8:20 a.m., you will have to wait to set up your poster since everyone will need to be seated for the program.
- If you are presenting as a group for a class project, designate one individual to pick up the packet information.
- As discussed earlier, everyone is responsible for printing his/her own poster.
We, the planning committee, welcome you to the Alabama Agricultural and Mechanical University’s 13th Annual Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics Day (STEM) website. The purpose of STEM Day is to provide a forum for undergraduate and graduate students in the College of Agricultural, Life, and Natural Science and the College of Engineering, Technology, and Physical Sciences to showcase their research contributions. The planning committee are inspired, motivated, and challenged by the high aspirations and diligent labor of our students.
At AAMU, we are committed to developing excellence and innovation in STEM through research and experiential learning opportunities that provide mentorship and collaboration. It is our hope that the excellence and commitment demonstrated by the student presenters will not only attest to the legacy of greatness for AAMU students, but also uphold the assurance research excellence in STEM.
13th Annual AAMU STEM DAY Organizing Committee