Skip to content

Institutional Documentation Service

College Board logoThrough the Institutional Documentation Service (IDOC) a college or program can ask the College Board to collect tax and other related documents from you and your family. The financial aid office will use these documents to verify information from your financial aid application (CSS/Financial Aid PROFILE and/or Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)) and to better understand your family's financial circumstances. The College Board notifies students selected by participating institutions that they must submit the required documents.

The notification will identify the college(s) for which the documents are being collected, as well as the priority filing date for submitting the documents to the College Board based on the deadline(s) specified by the student's college(s).

Once the College Board receives your information, electronic copies of the documents will be made available to the participating college(s) requesting the information.

Get your IDOC ID

If you have questions about IDOC, please call 1-305-420-3688 or visit IDOC Customer Support