Before you begin your application process, please read the instructions below.
- You must create a login name to start the application process.
- To do so, click the “First Time User Account Creation” link to create your login name and password.
- Your login name will be needed to access your application in the future. Please write it down and store it in a safe place.
- You must also have a valid email address to complete the application. All official communications will be sent to that email address until your AAMU email address is created.
- Please pay attention to your time. After twenty (20) minutes of inactivity, your application session will expire. If that happens, do not submit another application. Instead, send an email to email@example.com to notify them of your issue.
- Be sure that you will be able to complete your application in one sitting. The application
will be closed once you click the submit button and you will not be able to return
to the application again.
Do not click “submit” until you are certain that all changes or corrections have been entered. If you realize that you have forgotten or omitted information, please do not enter a second application. You will be contacted regarding missing data or errors.
- If you have any trouble accessing the system or completing your application, you may call the admissions IT specialist for assistance at 256-372-5250.
- Please wait 24 hours before checking your application status. And remember that you will need your login name and password to access the application status program.
Ready to apply? Start your application process now.