Before you begin your application process, please read the instructions below.
- You must create a login name to start the application process.
- To do so, click the “First Time User Account Creation” link at the bottom of the application screen to create your login name and password.
- Your login name will be needed to access your application in the future. Please write it down and store it in a safe place.
- You must also have a valid email address to complete the application. All official communications will be sent to that email address until your AAMU email address is created.
- Please pay attention to your time. After twenty (20) minutes of inactivity, your application session will expire. If that happens, do not submit another application. Instead, Undergraduate admissions send an email to email@example.com; Graduate admissions send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org; Transfer and International Students send an email to email@example.com.
- Be sure that you will be able to complete your application in one sitting. The application will close once you click the submit button and you will not be able to return to the application.
- Do not click “submit” until you are confident that all changes or corrections have been entered. If you realize that you have forgotten or omitted information, please do not enter a second application. Undergraduate admissions email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 256-372-5250; Graduate admissions email email@example.com or call 256-372-5266; Transfer and International students email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 256-372-5418 with any corrections.
- Undergraduate admissions - Please check your email on Friday for next step instructions.