COVID-19 Online Training and Certification
Mandatory for Faculty, Staff and Students
Alabama A&M University has now added the “COVID-19: Back to Campus (Fall 2020)” course to their curriculum and access to completion information.
- You must have a CITI Program account to access the course. If you do not have a CITI Program account please login using your AAMU SSO and create a CITI account or follow these instructions to register (download instructions)
- After reviewing instructions Login to your SSO account as a student or faculty/staff member and access SSO app 1.0 COVID-19 Training.
- Here is how you can access the course AFTER you have created your CITI account:
If you already have a CITI Account please review the above instructions in starting at STEP 4 to add the COVID-19 Course to your account.
- Log into your CITI Training account.
- Click on “View Courses” next to your institution’s name from your Main Menu page.
- Follow these steps to retrieve your Completion Record after you have completed the course.
Please Note: You must complete this course by midnight September 30, 2020 (course closes October 1, 2020).
For additional information, please contact the Office of Research Compliance. Voice: 256-372-5729; Email: email@example.com.