- 05.28.2020 - AAMU Covid-19 Statement (Work Return Plan)
- 03.17.2020 - AAMU COVID-19 Statement
- 03.12.2020 - AAMU COVID-19 Statement
- President's AAMU News for You Newsletter (April 2020)
- 04.07.2020 - Update on Withdrawal & Grading Policies
- 03.27.2020 - Bi-weekly Student Pay to Continue
- 03.24.2020 - President's Letter to Students
- 03.12.2020 - Academic Support Services
- 03.12.2020 - Governor's Orders, Essential Personnel and Campus Closure
This webpage provides important information for the Alabama A&M University community and offers regular updates about COVID-19 and the latest guidance from state and federal authorities.
Please know that this webpage is not intended to serve as single reference about this fluid outbreak.
- Centers for Disease and Prevention (CDC) - Coronavirus Disease 2019
- U.S. Department of State - Current Outbreak of Coronavirus Disease 2019
- Alabama Department of Public Health - Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
In order to view PDF files on your computer, you must have a PDF reader program installed. If you do not already have such a reader, you can download a free reader at Adobe's website: Download Adobe Acrobat Reader Software