Skip to content

Documents & Forms

Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Accommodation Request

Background Check Authorization

(Disclosure, Acknowledgement and Authorization, and Summary of Your Rights under Fair Credit Reporting Act)

Disclosure, Acknowledgement, Application Authorization Form, and Summary FCRA

Benefit Enrollment

Beneficiary Update Form


Online Forms

Employment Visa Request

Employment Visa Request Form

Family and Medical Leave Act Forms (FMLA) and Information


Leave Request (includes compensatory leave)

Name and Social Security Change

Outside Employment Verification

Outside Employment Verification

Payroll Forms

Standard Forms for All Employees (Submission Instructions Below)

Submission Instructions for the Payroll Forms

  • Graduate Assistant/Part-time/Adjunct Personnel Employment - For initial hire, submit directly to the Office of Human Resources
  • Bi-weekly Personnel Employment - Submit the above "Standard Forms" to the Office of Human Resources
  • Full-Time Faculty & Staff - Forms are submitted via WorkBright Onboarding System

Submission Instructions for Online Consent W-2 form


Performance Evaluations

Evaluations for Staff and Non-Academic Administrative-Supervisory

Evaluations for Faculty and Academic Administrators

(These forms are managed by the Office of Academic Affairs. The forms must be submitted directly to the Office of Academic Affairs, Patton Hall 108.)

Reduction Authorization Forms for 403b or 457 Plans (Full-Time Faculty and Staff)

Reporting Workplace Injury or Illness Incident

Requests for Employee Information

Salary and Wage Administration

Tuition Assistance

Tuition Assistance

In order to view PDF files on your computer, you must have a PDF reader program installed. If you do not already have such a reader, you can download a free reader at Adobe's website: Download Adobe Acrobat Reader Software