Electronic Personnel Action Form
The Electronic Personnel Action Form (EPAF) is an online form originated by the department to communicate an employment decision (personnel action) about an employee of the Human Resources and Payroll.
Since all employment decisions require the attention of Human Resources and require updating of the employee’s Banner record, the department is required to initiate and submit an EPAF transaction. This transaction specifies the nature and details of the employment decision.
Logging into the EPAF system using Self-Service Banner
- Log in to Self-Service Banner.
- Click on the Employee tab, then Electronic Personnel Action Form link.
Departments will use the EPAF process to provide the employment data necessary to process the following EPAF Approval Categories.
- Rehire of Full-time, Part-Time Staff, and Adjunct Faculty
- Hire and Rehire of Graduates and Undergraduates
- Budget Account Change
- End a job assignment (excluding full employee separation)
- Overloads and Supplements
- Extra Service Request for Staff Only