PAME II - Social Sciences
The PAME II assessments are designed to measure the basic knowledge and understanding achieved by students in their major field of study. All PAME IIs are proctored, multiple choice exams designed to assess mastery of concepts and principles as well as knowledge expected of you at the conclusion of a major.
WHEN IS THE PAME II ADMINISTERED?
- The Testing Center will administer the PAME II on the following dates. (Time Allowance: 2 hours)
- Scheduled dates/times for the administration of the PAME II SPRING 2022. (Time Allowance: 2 hours)
|Subject||Examination Date||Examination Time|
|CRIMINAL JUSTICE||October 27-28||9:00 am, 2:00 pm, & 5:00 pm|
|POLITICAL SCIENCE||October 27-28||
9:00 am, 2:00 pm, & 5:00 pm
|SOCIOLOGY||October 27-28||9:00 am, 2:00 pm, & 5:00 pm|
Contact the appropriate faculty or Advisor to verify eligibility for the PAME II. Each exam date has limited seating (15). If your first date/time choice is no longer available, you will have to select a different date/time.
ON THE DAY OF THE TEST
On the day of the test, you should report to J. F. Drake Memorial LRC 125 (LRC) with a form of identification containing a photograph (driver's license, ID card, military ID, or passport). You should report to the exam site at least 5-10 minutes prior to the scheduled test time.
The following items are prohibited in the testing room:
- Cell phones or pagers
- Hand-held calculators or calculator watches
- Any listening, copying, photographic, transmission, or receiving devices
- Non-medical electronic devices (laptop computers, digital assistants)
- Wristwatch or digital cameras
- Dictionaries, books, pamphlets, reference materials, or papers of any kind
- Slide rules, protractors, compasses, or rulers
- Food or drinks