The Drake LRC is proud to provide a large-format printing service to students, faculty, and staff participating in STEM day at Alabama A&M University. Each STEM day participant is entitled to one free poster print. We ask that your poster be in a PDF format on a white background with the dimensions of 30”x40”.
Please see the LRC's Poster Print Submission page (which also contains additional instructions).
Print Pick-up Schedule
|6:30p.m.- 10:00p.m.||6:30p.m.- 10:00p.m.|
Asst. Director of Research,
Public, & Information Literacy Services
Set-Up and Presentation
If selected, posters will be presented during the 14th Annual AAMU STEM Day. Posters should be set up before 8 a.m. on Thursday, April 16, 2020, and remain on display for the duration of the AAMU STEM Day program. All posters must be displayed before the program starts.
Students planning to present a project for STEM Day should bear the following rules in mind.
- Only students with an accepted abstract will be able to present (an email was sent several weeks ago confirming this).
- Everyone must be dressed in business attire.
- Set up will begin at 7:30 a.m. in the AAMU Health and Wellness Center. All posters must be set up by 8:20 a.m. After this time, everyone will be asked to be seated for the program to start promptly at 8:30 a.m. If arrival time is after 8:20 a.m., you will have to wait to set up your poster since everyone will need to be seated for the program.
- If you are presenting as a group for a class project, designate one individual to pick up the packet information.
- As discussed earlier, everyone is responsible for printing his/her own poster.