Frequently Asked Questions
- DO I NEED TICKETS?
Yes, for Fall 2019 Commencement, tickets will be given to each candidate. Tickets will ensure seating for guests of candidates until 12:45 p.m. Once the Propst Arena has reached capacity, guests will be directed to an overflow room in the East Hall to view the Commencement Ceremony live on a screen. Once the overflow room has reached capacity NO entrance will be allowed into the Von Braun Center.
Tickets will be given out to candidates at Commencement Practice on Thursday, December 5, 2019 in the Wellness Center.Back to Top
- WHAT TIME SHOULD GUESTS BE THERE?
Guests with tickets should arrive at least 90-120 minutes prior to the beginning of the ceremony at 1:00 p.m. All others should arrive after 12:45 p.m.Back to Top
- HOW LONG DOES THE CEREMONY USUALLY LAST?We expect the ceremony to last no longer than two hours.Back to Top
- IS THERE HANDICAPPED PARKING?Yes. Handicap parking is available but on a first come first serve basis.Back to Top
- WHERE DO I GET MY DIPLOMA?
Diplomas will be issued immediately after commencement in the Von Braun Center Arena Lobby Pre-Function Room. Proper Identification is required for pickup.Back to Top
- HOW CAN I GET AN OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT THAT SHOWS MY DEGREE?Requests can be submitted in person, by mail, or online. A request for an official transcript made in writing must include all applicable names, social security number, date of birth, complete address, student’s signature and purpose of request. The request should include student’s full name, valid ID with social security number, dates of attendance, current addresses and the complete address to which the transcript should be sent. Transcripts cannot be produced for students that have a financial obligation to the university. View the Registrar's Office Ordering Transcripts webpage.Back to Top